FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dental Whale Merges with Conversion Whale to Offer Dental Marketing Services
Dental Resource Center Adds Comprehensive, Dependable Marketing Service for Dental Entrepreneurs
SUNRISE, FL – Dental Whale, the nation’s first comprehensive resource to help dentists get out of their chairs and grow their dental legacy, merged with Conversion Whale, a company designed to address the specific marketing needs of dental practices. Their expertise includes direct mail, social media marketing, reputation management, Dental SEO, custom website creation, patient recall marketing, mobile marketing, lost website visitor retargeting and superior customer support.
Dental Whale offers dentists a range of services and support, which include helping acquire practices, grow profitability and create an exit strategy. Like Dental Whale, Conversion Whale understands the importance of new patient lead generation and transparent reporting on cost-effective marketing efforts. Conversion Whale’s marketing strategies are specifically tailored for the dental industry, as they serve more than 400 dentists dental practices across the United States and Canada.
Each Conversion Whale marketer is fully trained about the dental industry and understands the intricacies of each type of dentistry, from periodontal to general. This expertise allows customizable marketing plans that are most effective for each specific segment. Through its merger with Dental Whale, the streamlined marketing support will continue to strengthen the dental practice SEO, build responsive websites and produce its guarantee of 50 leads per month.
“My team and I have been turning existing websites into profitable marketing engines for years now, and we know the merger with Dental Whale will only improve overall marketing strategy and profitability for our dental client partners,” said President and Founder of Conversion Whale, Bill Donato. “Our transparent marketing practices paired with a wide range of practice management and outsourcing solutions will generate reliable results.”
Conversion Whale’s merger with Dental Whale brings more customizable outsourcing solutions and opportunities for its clients, including:
- Front and Back Office Functions – inbound & outbound call centers, insurance verification, billing and insurance claims, IT support and accounting
- Marketing & Lead Generation – website design, digital marketing strategies, SEO, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
- Seminars & Workshops – practice management education for dentists, building and growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
- Dental Practice Acquisition – help obtain financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for the operation of multiple practices
- Dental Partnership – unique opportunity for dental entrepreneurs to partner with a practice management group that provides innovative operations, training, and an attractive exit strategy
- De Novo Specific Support – demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
- On-Site Equipment Repairs, Service and Sales – for all dental office equipment (including handpieces) and unique ability to loan equipment
“We offer multiple tools so dentists can grow their practice with a cost-savings approach, and through mergers like this, we strengthen our result-driven offerings,” said David Lopez, business leader and co-founder of Dental Whale. “From ongoing education, acquisitions, designing the exit strategy or generating leads through cost-effective marketing, our outsourcing solutions are built with the dental entrepreneur’s needs in mind.”
About Dental Whale
With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta and San Antonio, Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through de novo practices and acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2017, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/